The Australian Shepherd Club of Victoria Inc., (ASCV) was established in 1997 and incorporated as a non-profit organisation by a group of Aussie breeders, owners and enthusiasts. This remains the membership base of the Club. The ASCV has a strict Code of Practice and Statement of Purposes for its members to maintain the breeding of the Australian Shepherd to the highest standard.
The Club welcomes inquiries about Aussies, and is especially happy to assist those wishing to become Aussie Owners!
2016 Calendar is now available for ONLY $15.
Photo submissions for our 2017 Calendar now OPEN!
If you'd love to see your Aussie in our club calendar here's your big chance. All you need to do is email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you have met our criteria below.
3. Photographs must be the legal property of the member - i.e. you must have taken the photo or gained permission from the photographer BEFORE submitting. The photographer will be acknowledged and details need to be provided with the submission.
4. Photos can be submitted by anyone; however they must contain one current member’s dog.
5. Photos of dogs from overseas are acceptable, provided they were bred by a current member.
6. A4 Landscape
7. Minimum 300 DPI resolution
8. A maximum of 5 photos per member can be submitted.
We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful photos.
We will be selecting the lucky photos at the AGM so hope to see you there to help decide.
The ASCV is now on Facebook, please LIKE our page! Find out what our friends are getting upto.
We would like to thank the following businesses for sponsoring our events during the year.